Thursday, May 15, 2014

Who Am I

                                 Who Am I


I am filled with love and compassion there's no darkness in me
 I made heaven and earth and called things out what they should be

 I'm the one who departed the red sea
I can even walk on water and I drew you to me

I made a blind man see and rose Lazarus from the grave
 when you confessed me with your mouth you became saved

 I made all things new for you
 I even water the plant early with the morning dew

I am the prince of peace and the shining light
The one who makes your future looks so bright

I am whatever you need me to be
I' m above all  who set the captive free

I' m the provider and the healer the one who will keep you tidy
The father of the whole earth I am God Almighty

                                WHO AM I?

                                                       Sabrina Williams

                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment