Friday, May 16, 2014

Let's Pray

Heavenly Father, I come to you as humble as I know how. I lift your name on high because you are worthy to be praise. I pray for the sick that it is by your stripes they are healed. I pray for the ones that's confused, for you are not the author of confusion but of peace. I pray the ones in low spirit, for your word says in 1 peter 5:6 that we should be humble under God’s powerful hand, Then he will lift you up when the right time comes. I pray for the ones who have lost they way Lord, that they come unto you and receive your grace for grace is sufficient  and your power is made perfect in weakness." Peace be still and know that God is the true living water. Let the weak say they are strong. There is no lack for you supply all our needs. Thank you Lord for we are more than conquers through you that loves us. It's in Jesus name we pray AMEN

   

No comments:

Post a Comment