Sunday, May 18, 2014

GOD is more than enough

Morning rise and shine for God is the light. I want to share this with everyone. Yesterday I had a baby-shower for my son; my 12th grand-baby. I also have a set of triplets grand-babies. I didn't have any money to even had the shower but God supplied everything and we had more than enough food, gifts, etc. I'm about to tell you why and believe me Gods word don't come back void, It is true.

Malachi 3:10
10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

As for me and my house we will serve the Lord. Everyone in my house tithes even my children and my husband AMEN!



That's how I feel, that Jesus walked on water and showed me with more than enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment