Thursday, April 24, 2014

A Deep Hurt

A Deep Hurt



A deep hurt can make you feel so low, that it will numb you
 You can’t see, you can’t hear, but if you know Jesus your breakthrough is near

 A deep hurt can pierce your soul, Pushing that warmness from you and leaving you feeling cold

Jesus won’t put any more on you than you can bear, Yes you wonder if Jesus is really there

 A just man may fall seven times and rise again You feel so lost wondering will you rise again

 As I write this, tears are running down my face Trying to hold on to my faith and knowing that my god has won my case

 I can’t see clear because I’m hurting so bad, All this 
crying is not helping, so I can’t keep being sad

 I feel my heart bleeding but crying out saying, only God can help you now
 Yet I stay still keep watching
 that cloud. 

Jesus said the first shall be last and the last shall be first He did not say second or third, No he said first

You see that deep hurt makes you just want to give up  I will not give up, but I will get up

 I will look to the sky and raise my hands I will praise God be bold and take that stand

 I wont be afraid I have a sound mind Jesus may not be there when I need him, but he’s always on time

 I have the authority so I point my finger at the devil and made him leave, I know my rights, God gave me the keys.

What keys? The keys to living life, I have the power Now I can keep praising God, right now at this very hour



By: Sabrina Williams


1 comment: