Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Release

Welcome back and know this is the day the lord has made, let us choose to rejoice and be glad in it. On yesterday I had a wonderful  time talking about peace. I will show you what peace means to me shortly, just bear with me. I would like to share something with you that my Pastor spoke on Sunday. If you want to move on, you will have to get rid of your obsolete. I'm about to explain it. Obsolete are things you hold onto. Look at the Merriam Webster defines obsolete.

1ob·so·lete

 no longer used because something newer exists : replaced by something newer
 no longer used by anyone
 So you see, in order to move on you have to release something. Maybe your past relationship, or you need to forgive someone. Only you know what that is. Release and be at peace so you can go on.

I Told you all that I would like to share what peace means to me, and here is goes.

Prepare for a better life
Experience a inner beauty that you could never imagine
Add to God's kingdom by telling everyone about him
Charity is yours in bible terms, it means love
Exhale and release and trust the creator

1 Peter 5:7

New King James Verse
casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.
                                       
                                                  BE BLESSED


No comments:

Post a Comment