Saturday, April 26, 2014

su·i·cide

Stop right now and listen and believe me when I say I understand you. I know you may be saying but, you don't even know me. You guessed it, I don't and I do know there's a way out of this mess. You see when life seems useless and nothing is going your way you think "I will just end it." You may even think no one cares about me anyway, and if I kill myself maybe they will miss me then. You feel like no matter what you do, it's not enough. See don't try and please everybody for one, because it only leaves you stressed out, and two you can never please everybody. The flesh is never satisfy. There is only one thing to do, let go, let god and free yourself. If you try pleasing God and not people, You will find yourself living a life worth living. I DARE YOU TO TRY GOD AND EXPERIENCE A NEW  LIFE THAT ONLY HE CAN GIVE AMEN

John 14:27

King James Version (KJV)
27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

You see that, pleasing the world is not peace but, a God pleaser is peace baby peace!




                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment