Monday, April 21, 2014

Just Because


Just because
 
Just because I’m a child of God, I can stand bold and know who I’m supposed to be,
 God gave me the power so the devil will obey me
 
I have favor and the blessing of God that when I walk by the enemy tremble knowing that he can’t touch me,
Just because I’m a child of God they want even try,
 The wind may blow, but pass right on by
 
 Just because I’m seated at the right hand of my father, I can wake up every morning with a smile on my face
 I know the battle is not mine so there’s no need to run in this race
 
Just because I obey that means I walk in the word
 I’m protected not afraid of nothing just like the eagles and the doves haven't you heard
 
I’m not perfect but, god has a place in my heart Not because I do everything right, just because I’m a child of God
 
By: Sabrina Williams
 

1 comment: