Friday, April 25, 2014

Now What

Now what
 
Lord everything around me seem to be falling apart (now what)? I can’t seem to be stead fast because I’m getting weary (so what)? A evil force seem to be getting stronger because the way I feel (now what)? What must I do? You said you will never leave me nor forsake me. Then where are you, which way should I go? Trouble seem to be on every side. How can I tell your people about you and I haven’t seen the things I have prayed about (now what)? I’m trying to hold on but, I’m slipping don’t let me fall I need you (now what)? My child press on through. I will never leave you (Trust me ).  Just keep praising me. There is a season for everything and your season is on its way, that’s why you are having trials but stay strong. I will never  let you fall.  If you still have breath in your body, then that means I’m still there. Where is your faith (now what)?
 
By: Sabrina Williams





No comments:

Post a Comment