Thursday, April 24, 2014

Friends

Friends who have one? We all have had a friend at some point in our life, but in reality only to find out they lied to you or they have mistreated you or better yet they have crossed you in a way it makes you not to trust another. You feel me and you heard me very clear. It's like a deep hurt that you can't shake off. You don't want to forgive them because they hurt you so bad. You say I can't forgive he or she because they did me this way. Listen up, forgive them because if you don't, they have more control over your life than you do. Forgiving is not for them but You. Don't hold onto nothing that's going to cause you to miss what god has for you. Unforgiveness can be your worst nightmare. It cause health issues, bitterness, walking around angry and no you don't need that. Forgive them and go on and reap the benefit of good health and prosperity that GOD wants you to have. I love you Be Blessed


Matthew 6:14-15

For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.  But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins

LET IT GO

3 comments:

  1. Forgiveness is the key!! Is there a such thing as friends?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to reap all my blessings....That's why forgiveness is a must in my BOOK...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to reap all my blessings....That's why forgiveness is a must in my BOOK....

    ReplyDelete