Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Questions

Today I'm asking one simple question:

1. What do You want out of life?
2. What are you doing about It?
3. What can I do to help you?
4. Do you feel lost?

I need some feed back and you don't have to tell me your name. I just know I'm here for a reason. I would like to start off  by question no.2. What am I going to do about it? I would start helping others like you that's my goal. You have a purpose too. What do you like doing?  Leave me a comment or email me @ williamssabrina44@gmail.com
It will bless me to help you accomplish your goal.  I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Do nothing from factional motives [through contentiousness, strife, selfishness, or for unworthy ends] or prompted by conceit and empty arrogance. Instead, in the true spirit of humility (lowliness of mind) let each regard the others as better than and superior to himself [thinking more highly of one another than you do of yourselves].

No comments:

Post a Comment