Monday, April 28, 2014

Peace

HELLO and I hope you had a blessed weekend. Today I would like to talk to you all about peace. Peace is something we all want and if you don't have that, we start to get frustrated. You know, that's make me wonder why we just can't have peace? Why do we have to go through all this? Well you can have peace at any giving time but, you going to need some tools along the way. I'm not talking about a screw driver nor a hammer either. I'm talking about someone that's going to quicken you, someone that will never leave you, someone that's going to stick closer to you than any brother. I'm talking about when you going through it, he will lift you up and set your feet on solid ground. You don't need just any peace, you need that peace. That peace comes from only one King, JESUS CHRIST! He is the living water. Take a look at what your king and my king says:

John 7:38 - He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
There go peace

 John 4:14 - But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.
There more peace

I can go on and on but this could take all day. I have just one QUESTION: Have you been saved? If not, do want to.......  If so pray with me and speak this out loud.

Lord I believe your son died on the cross for my sins, I ask you to come in my heart and be my lord and Savior. If you prayed that prayer welcome to the kingdom of God, you just got saved (born again).

Lord thank you for everyone you have put in my and bless all that's on my page. I ask you  to guide us as we go on this journey. For we are more than conquerors through you that loves us. We are the head and not the tail. Let peace of god which passes all understanding, keeps our heart and mind through Christ. Dear lord search our hearts and know our ways, and see if there's any wicked ways in us, lead us into the way of everlasting. In Jesus name I pray AMEN  IT IS SO.

No comments:

Post a Comment