Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Found Yourself

Hello and welcome, today I want to talk about founding yourself. What do you mean? Well who are you, where are you. See nobody never know who they are unless they know Christ and without him you can't do nothing it says so itself.

John 15:5

King James Version (KJV)
I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing

Lets look at one more and you will understand what I mean found yourself.

Matthew 16:24-25

King James Version (KJV)
24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

If you want to find yourself let it be in Christ and that means...... Give up your will for his will. Have a blessed day.

1 comment:

  1. Going through my trails and tribulations I lost myself but yes I found myself again when I regained my faith because without him there could be no me. Very well spoken Mrs Sabrina I love it

    ReplyDelete